Monday, September 14, 2009

Can anybody say "BLACKMAIL"?!

I wasn't quite sure what the blogger from "Web-blogged" was talking about at first, but then I came to realize that it was in their opinion on the California schools money for education issue. They think that Arnold Schwarzenegger was pretty much blackmailing Obama into giving them money for their school's education funds. The blogger stated that Schwarzenegger was being referred to as "Courageous" in some cases, but he claims he is "Helpless." I'm pretty sure I am going to have to go with the helpless part. I mean, in any case, aren't they supposed to teach us that blackmailing or holding something against anyone is wrong? Yet, they can do it themselves for more money? In what world does that make any sense? In a way, it is hypocritical to the school children of California.

One thing I didn't completely understand about the blog is this: Was the money going to California only, or was it going to education across the nation? I don't think it would be fair that only California go the money. Sure, they might need it more than others, but still, it is still necessary to every department of education.

No comments: