WOW!! I never ever would have guessed that a high speed chase would happen here in Colorado! In the article, "Longmont man held after high-speed chase" by The Denver Post, a man attempted to out-run the police. It was at 4:00 in the morning also! I was just wondering, how pschycotic do you have to be to think you can get away from the police, especially at 4 in the morning? I also want to know what this man did you have to be chased down by the police? How serious were his offences? I was just thinking along the lines of maybe drunk driving, but then I saw that he was previously arrested for drunken driving and damaging a car. Also, this man is 28 years old! Why at this age did he need to run away from the police? Did he not do well in school? Was it just because he felt the need to do bad things and be a bad person? I also wondered to myself, what would have happened if he didn't do it where he did and when he did. What id it were at 6 o' clock at night and he were down here in our district? How many people would have gotten hurt due to this man's thinking? I also started thinking about why people do what they do. Are people really just compelled to do what they do? Can you really consider doing something different, if you think about memories, and other things you have done? I personally think that you make your own future. But the way you are raised can have something to do with your lack of self-control, also. If you are taught to handle trouble in a violent way, what does that mean for the youngsters in your life? Does that mean they could end up convicts, trying to escape from the police? Or will you grow up and realize that their ways were wrong, and that you can be better than that?
I think about how I am affected by this. Does how I was raised change who I am, who I could be? I want to be an FBI agent. Will I really be one? I'm pretty convinced that if I keep going the way I'm going, I really can do it. One day, I will grow up and I will be one stopping those who choose wrong, and I'll bringing them to justice. But if I have anything to say about it, I won't have to do anything to terribly bad, and I'll be saving the innosent. It really all leads up to your decisions in life. You make your own future, even if that means running away from the police.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment