I've been Reading about someone named Zazi, and Afghan man who was accused of being a possible terrorist, and he is an immigrant. In the article, "Zazi's Father Indicted in NYC Terror Plot" His son is being held in New York for an account of conspiring to set off bombs in hotels. How he would do this? I don't understand. I really want to know why these people think they can come over here and just do whatever they want. Why are they targeting us? Is it truly because of their war involving us? Are we targets of some more major events to come? This lead me to connect another story about the Zazi men. In this article, "Feds issue national terror alert on hotels, stadiums as Zazi investigation heats up". Both talk about These men, and the theory that they have the power to set off bombs in hotels all across the nation. One of the bomb plots was set for Denver possibly. HERE!! This made me jump because what if I decided to stay at a random hotel and the plan worked?! What an awful plan! How could you stand to possibly kill tens, hundreds, even thousands of people! What makes these people feel the need to? Is it their nationalism? Do they have such a strong feeling of pride for their country that they have to come and turn into terrorists? All of these questions need to be answered for the knowledge of the future of the war and USA.
I heard a theory that the killing chromosome is an extra X chromosome in men. Now only they can have it because otherwise it would offset the balance of the female chromosome, making it XXX. But in men, it would be XYX. But anyways, the extra X was said to posses the will to kill, whoever, whenever. Now I'm aware that this is a myth, but what if these men actually had this chromosome? Do they really have the will to kill? Why don't we? Another question that scares the living daylights out of me: Will we grow to gain this faulty chromosome in the future? Could we turn into killing machines? I just wonder if the Zazi's could have this. Maybe its not a myth after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
from what i have heard we are being targeted for being allies with jews. The Israelies and Jews are frequently at war and since we are allies that makes us the terrorists targets aswell, please dont think im a racist
Post a Comment